You're invited to join us for a live, in-person service!
We are striving to make church the safest place it's possible for you and your family to visit.
We are observing the following guidelines:
- All seating is 6+ feet apart (by family)
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival, a temp of 100+ cannot be admitted
- Cloth masks required until seated at a social distance
- Complete sanitization of building
- Extensive air purification
- The medically vulnerable encouraged to livestream
- Children’s ministry currently only offered at 10:30am service
As of Gov. Inslee’s announcement on June 26, masks are now legally required in public. Exemptions include those with certain medical conditions, children under two, and masks for ages 3-5 are recommended but not required. Due to logistics, children, and matters of conscience, it will be difficult for SBC to strictly enforce this mandate. SBC will provide masks for those who don’t have them.
Together, we can and will make church the safest place anyone can visit.